Best Valentine’s Day Captions for Instagram: Valentine’s Day always rolls around each year, whether you’re happily married, casually dating, or in a romantic affair of wine and chocolate. It’s a common time for posting images on social media, as with any holiday. On February 14, when your Instagram feed is flooded with cringeworthy pair shots and defiant single selfies, it is important to make your post stand out in the feed from the crowd. The right way to get it done? For Instagram with an adorable Valentine’s Day caption!
You can’t go wrong with borrowing a romantic Valentine’s Day quotation, heartfelt Valentine’s Day wishes, or stealing a line from your beloved Valentine’s Day movie if you can’t remember the words yourself. We have lots of funny Valentine’s Day quotes if you want to go the funny road, which will allow for some cheeky suggestions to get your followers to LOL (even if they feel single and lonely).
If a romantic dinner or a cosy night on the sofa is your Valentine’s Day, we have you covered with the social media content you need to mark the occasion with style. These Valentine’s Day Instagram captions would make your post The One to double-tap regardless of what kind of photo you post.
Table of Contents
Valentine’s Day Captions for Singles
- Happy Valentine’s Day to me. I love you.
- If you can stay in love for more than two years, you’re on something.
- Happy Drink-Wine-and-Eat-Chocolate-Alone Day!
- Thank u, next.
- Reminder: All candy will be 50% off tomorrow.
- Dear Cupid: Forget the guy, just send the candy.
- Here’s to my true love: Pizza.
- Being single on Valentine’s Day is so much better than dating someone who would buy you a drugstore teddy bear.
- All of me…loves all of me.
- In a relationship with me.
- “If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?” – RuPaul
Valentine’s Day Captions ‘Cute’
- I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend.
- Cupid called, he wants his arrow back.
- I love to love you.
- You make my heart smile.
- Pretty sure I love you more.
- I only have heart eyes for you.
- You’re still the one.
- Life is better when we’re going through it together.
- You feel like home.
- All you need is love, so all I needed was you.
- Valentine, I’m yours.
- Home is wherever I’m with you.
- Love, kisses, and Valentine wishes.
- Valentine’s Day looks great on us.
- On cloud nine with my Valentine.
Valentine’s Day Captions for Instagram ‘Funny’
- I found the person who annoys me the least and called it love.
- Consider this post my Valentine’s Day card.
- I love you more than chocolate.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. My Valentine’s date is cuter than you.
- If paper valentines were still a thing, I’d give mine to you.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- If we were on a sinking ship, I’d share my door with you.
- Every pizza me loves every pizza you.
- You’re the only person I send the heart eyes emoji to.
- Valentine’s Day sucks, but you don’t.
- All you need is love. And a little chocolate.
- You’re so lucky to have me.
Best Valentine’s Day Captions ‘Pop Culture’
- Pick me. Choose me. Love me.
- See! He’s her lobster.
- Three words, eight letters. Say it and I’m yours.
- If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.
- I like you very much, just as you are.
- That’s why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they’d call ’em something else.
- To me, you are perfect.
- You’re the Jim to my Pam.
- I love you and I like you.
- As you wish.
- I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- Will you accept this rose?
- I wish I had done everything on Earth with you.
- I love you like Kanye loves Kanye.
- Above all things, I believe in love.
- If you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.
- It was a million tiny little things that when you add them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together, and I knew it.
Best Valentine’s Day Captions for Instagram ‘Quotes’
“If you only have one smile in you, give it to the people you love.” – Maya Angelou
“Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
“I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the sameperson.” – Mignon McLaughlin
“I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
“True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Wuthering Heights
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
“Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” – Ann Landers