Recently, Instagram released a new update that will now make you change the chat theme of the app the way you want. This latest feature came as a surprise after the app icon feature was launched by Instagram. Although many users of Instagram are very excited to try it out, many can not understand how to change Instagram chat theme colour. If you have similar problems with the Instagram chat theme feature to get moving, here is what you need to hear about it.
Table of Contents
Apart from the classic white and night mode, Instagram is slowly rolling out the latest Instagram chat theme option that will allow you to select colors for your Instagram DMs. This means that the hue of your Instagram message will be exactly as you want it to be. To start changing your chat color right away, follow the instructions given below.
Change chat colour on Instagram? Step-by-step guide
- To upgrade Instagram to the new edition, head to the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store.
- Now, you will see a prompt message as soon as you open the Instagram DM section that will let you know about the latest Instagram Message update.
- Open Instagram DM.
- In the upper right corner of your app page, press the I (info) button.
- Scroll into the message settings and you can see the “Themes” button for Instagram Chat.
- Tap ‘Themes’ and pick the theme that you want to use.
You can change the colour of the chat bubble in Instagram DMs! So cool! pic.twitter.com/OvwufpUzHA
— Emily👩🏻🦽🏳️🌈♣️🇨🇦🏹👸🏻 (@CanadianGleek92) October 5, 2020
This Instagram Update brings many styles, such as Pride, passion, or tie-dye, and with every user you share, you can have a different color scheme. A significant thing to note is that the other person is informed each time you change the Instagram chat style.
If you change the theme 3 times, for instance, the other user will get three updates. Often, if the Instagram notification update is now unable to be identified, that is because Instagram is still carrying out the changes to all users.
You may Also like to READ,