Enabling dark mode would make it easier for you to swipe through messages in your Snapchat account during the nighttime. Even if you have no trouble reading your messages in a darkened environment, allowing the dark mode will add a new visual look to your Snapchat account. Even, if after seeing the white screen for some time, your eyes hurt, then this will be your salvation.
Too many users on their phones don’t know how to get Dark Mode on Snapchat. Don’t worry, we’ve got the best solution. In this post, we’re going to look at how to get a dark Snapchat mode on both Android and iPhone.
Table of Contents
How to get dark mode on Snapchat?
Android and iPhone are the most commonly used types of smartphones in the world, as you know. They are both strong, and Snapchat works on all devices like a flow. While this sounds great, on Snapchat no functionality is strictly dedicated to having the dark mode. Any workarounds will efficiently do the job. We expect that soon, this genius social media site will finally give its user base a dark mode environment. We hope it’ll be out in the next version of Snapchat itself.
enable dark mode on snapchat For iPhone
Sadly, on the iPhone, there is no official dark mode/night mode configuration. While this is the condition, there is a strategy you should try. It fits just perfectly, in our experience. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to get Snapchat’s iPhone dark mode.
1. Open the Snapchat app on your mobile device and login if you’re prompted to do so.
2. In the upper-left corner of your screen, tap on your profile picture.
3. In the upper-right corner of your screen, tap on the icon that looks like a gear. This will open the Settings menu.
4. “Scroll in the Settings menu before you see an option called “App Appearance.” If you can’t locate App Appearance in the Settings menu, it means you can’t use Snapchat’s dark mode at the moment.
5. “Tap “Always Dark” in the “Device Appearance” menu to allow a dark mode for Snapchat. You can also configure it to fit the settings on your iPhone, because if your iPhone switches automatically during the day between light and dark, so will Snapchat.
Enable dark mode on snapchat On Android
Android, like iPhones, still doesn’t have an official workaround for dark mode. But to allow this feature, you can import third-party applications. Invariably, that software will tweak the true Snapchat experience and bear in mind that you do so at your danger. To prevent any misconduct of Snapchat from the third-party software, download and use only trustworthy ones.
We hope we can give you a simple rundown of how to get Snapchat into dark mode. It’s a powerful tool to have and it’ll certainly dramatically reduce eye pressure. We are confident that Snapchat’s team will soon consider adding this feature.